Ordering from a Remote Portrait Gallery
We’re very excited about our new Remote Photography experience. Watch the video below on how to order:
- Log into your gallery. Either click a direct link from the email we have sent you or enter your online access code at our website. If you do not have your online access code, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of your student and school.
- Once in the gallery, you’ll see the images on the left, and our new background changing option on the right. You can select any color you’d like!
- To move to the ordering page, click on the green “Buy Now” button. There you’ll see a list of all of our products to choose from.
- After selecting a product and choosing an image for the product, you can keep the background the same color you’ve originally chosen or you can hit “Change Background” and switch the color.
- Before adding the product to your cart, please note that the crop you see will be printed exactly as is. To change the crop, please click “Edit/Crop Image” button and adjust the crop to your liking. Once you’re satisfied, select the “Add to Cart” button. You’ll then be directed back to the ordering page. Repeat this step for any additional products you decide to add to your cart.
- When you're done, select “Checkout”. You’ll be directed to your cart summary. After you’ve reviewed, select “Checkout” again, and you’ll be prompted to enter your billing/shipping information and you’ll be all set!
Please let us know if you would like additional assistance with placing an order!