Ordering from a Remote Portrait Gallery
We’re very excited about our new Remote Photography experience. Here’s how to order:
- The first step is to log into the gallery. You can either click a direct link from an email we have sent you or enter your online access code at our website at stompinggroundphoto.com. If you do not have your online access codes, please email email@example.com with the name of your student and school.
- Once you’re in the gallery, you’ll see your student’s photos on the left, and our new background changing option on the right. You can select any color you’d like!
- To move to the ordering page, click on the green “Buy Now” button. On the ordering page, you’ll see a list of all of our products to choose from.
- After you’ve selected a product and have chosen an image for the product, you can keep the background the same color you’ve originally chosen or you can hit “Change Background” and switch the color.
- Before adding the product to your cart, please note that the crop you see will be printed exactly as is. If you are not happy with the crop, please click “Edit/Crop Image” button and adjust the crop to your liking. Once you’re satisfied with the crop, select the “Add to Cart” button. You’ll then be directed back to the ordering page. You’ll repeat this step for any additional products you decide to add to your cart.
- After you’re done adding items to your cart, select “Checkout”. You’ll be directed to your cart summary. After you’ve reviewed, select “Checkout” again, and you’ll be prompted to enter your billing/shipping information and you’ll be all set!
Please let us know if you would like additional assistance with placing an order!